In Weight Watchers, you are allowed a certain number of "pass" days, where you are not required to weigh in to attend the meetings. Since this is my blog and my weight loss program, I opted for a pass day as well.
This is Brooke. I am blaming her for the two pounds that I gained this week. She was our weekend house guest. Not only can she sing opera, play the piano, speak two languages, and carry on a very enlightening conversation, she can bake too! She made the most delicious chocolate and toffee cake, and left it here for us to enjoy. I sat in my kitchen finishing the last bit of cake on Monday night, wondering how I would explain this on Wednesday weigh-in blog post. So there's my excuse.
The guy next to her is Luke. He is a local bachelor, just graduated from ORU. We started out inviting him over for dinner once or twice a couple of years ago, and he has since become like an uncle to our kids, they love him! Brooke is a "friend" that came to visit Luke for the weekend. She stayed with us and we absolutely loved having her. Except for all that cake she left behind.
6 comments:
I love the pass days. I will have to use that when I get back on my Wii Fit.
Kayla
I have to get back on track! I'm blaming my husband for my 10 pound gain ;) Cause he won't let me go to Subway anymore as he is sick of it.
Brooke is very pretty.
I stepped on the scales this morning...I think Brooke has been at my house as well.
I wondered why my mom told me that you wanted me to read the blog today. ;]
Tell the kids hi and I love them !
-Heather
Social situations are so hard to deny yourself all those yummy foods! I've been playing catch up myself ever since my visit with Meredith last weekend! LOL We had pizza at CiCi's and um, I had a few too many slices!
Yes, we all loved Luke, and if he has chosen Brooke, then we all automatically like her, funny how these things work.
Post a Comment