CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 04, 2008

We're moving!

We are in the process of packing up our belongings and loading them into this POD that was delivered this morning to our driveway. I'm not sure what PODS stands for, maybe something like Personal On Demand Storage? I'm sure our neighbors are thrilled, especially "Mr.Bob" across the street will love to see this from his dining room window for the next month. Yeah, he's gonna love it. If you are local and know any potential buyers, please send them our way? I will save the details of our future home for a later blog post. :)

13 comments:

little dalene said...

I'm pretty sure it stands for Portable, On-Demand Storage. And you need to post you news soon! When and where?!?!?

WheresMyAngels said...

Wow, I have never seen the likes! Pretty cool and not so much rush. Congrats on the new home!

Christina said...

WHen that company first opened I had to laugh cause there are support groups called PODS, Parent's of Down Syndrome Angels. LOL Please say FLorida! LOL

Carri said...

Geez, you can't leave us hanging like that!

Jester 6 said...

Are you practicing to write suspense novels?? Hope you post again soon!!

amyl4 said...

I am so excited to see where you are going.:)I pray that the move will all go smoothly for you.
Amy

Anonymous said...

Someone beat me to it, little dalene, but it is portable on-demand storage. Hopefully your not moving too far away.

jennifer... said...

No, no, no.  It stands for Porkchops On Dusty Skewers.

Melissa Mc said...

I hope your not going far!!

Rita Andrews said...

Oh Charissa
Your killing us here!Where are ya moving too??

Rita

Jeremy and Melanie said...

You're moving???? What?????

Anonymous said...

I don't mind the pod, I'm just glad to see you go.

"Mr. Bob"

liesel said...

Ha ha, very funny...JUAN!