CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Weigh-in

So I forgot to weigh yesterday but this morning I was......
exactly what I was last week. I would like to say that I have been working very diligently to lose the weight but I have hit my plateau, but in reality we ordered too many pizzas and there was too much birthday cake laying around the house over the weekend.

I layed in bed last night trying to decide which I like better: the feeling of my clothes fitting nicely, feeling thinner and fitter? Or the feeling of being able to enjoy a bowl of ice cream or a piece of cake anytime I feel like it without feeling guilty? I think I am leaning towards the ice cream. :)

I may surprise myself yet though.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hi
hello
how was your day?
i liked your blog
you are fantastic!!!

really nice blog
fabulous fantastic
bye
take care
see you


oi
Olá
Como foi o seu dia?
Gostei de seu blog
você é fantástico!

realmente agradável blog
fabulosa fantástico
tchau
cuide-se
vejo você

June Berger said...

Good job with the weight loss. To loose and then to stay there with the extras is a feat in itself! I give you credit with so much going on in your life! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

I have a tragic sweet tooth. So I would probably lean more to the ice cream. However, having loose clothing is always a plus.

Robin said...

if I wasn't trying to get into that wedding dress, I'd be all over the ice cream. although, being able to wear some of Becca's clothes is pretty nice too....

Shea said...

I'm stuck too! I'm around 151 and just can not seem to budge. I've only cheated twice in almost 2 months! I am so frustrated. I just want to loose another 10 pounds and I would be happy. Hang in there, we can do it!

Dalene said...

Charissa--

I honestly wish you would just focus on being healthy and not worry about that silly number. You are one of the most beautiful creatures on earth already!! For anyone out there in cyberspace who doesn't know this, I can testify to the fact that you look simply amazing! Even in real live life! So just eat healthy and get some exercise because it is good for your heart. Pish Posh to the number. There. I'll get off of my soap box (because we all [myself included of course] have a "magic number," don't we? ha ha). But really...you look fabulouso!

liesel said...

mom i love you by jude