CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, August 01, 2008

Waving bye bye!

Here is the promised video of Ava waving bye bye to her daddy this morning as he left for work. We introduced him as 'papa' ('daddy'in russian) the first day we met her, and have called him papa ever since. I love that Hope is calling her daddy papa as well. !

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's so sweet! She is the cutest little girl ever!

Jester 6 said...

My kids have always called us Mama and Papa. Didn't have any clue about the Russian.

I say look out, I think that when Ava figures out how to talk everything is going to come pouring out.

Tim Rovenstine said...

yep, sounds between speaking in tongues, and beginning of speech. It's good.

little dalene said...

Precious! She is looking more and more grown-up every time I see her!

Michelle said...

Oh Charissa!!!! I just love your whole sweet family! Yay Ava!

Terra said...

Precious! It is amazing how much she has learned in the past few months!!

Anonymous said...

It is hard to believe how much she has developed in just a few months. She is obviously VERY loved!

Thank you for sharing Ava with all of us.

Traci said...

oh my goodness what a smart girl she is! She is so cute, I could just eat her up!!