Hi Charissa, I followd your blog since little Ava has come home.She has come a long way, it is very true in the photos.For your little monkey in the crib mabe one of these may help you:
Kaia used to do the same thing. I got a mesh crib guard thing that went from top to bottom all the way around the crib. She would still get under the regular bumper pad so this thing worked great. I would send it to you, but it's on the way to Meredith as Emma is doing the same thing! It was well worth it because many times I was worried she'd break her legs. She would try and flip over in that position and completely freak out.
10 comments:
Hi Charissa, I followd your blog since little Ava has come home.She has come a long way, it is very true in the photos.For your little monkey in the crib mabe one of these may help you:
http://www.securebaby.com/sb50504.html
http://airwrap.com.au/
hope that helped!
Oh, THAT is funny. Such a sound sleeper!
Ouch! There is no way that can be comfortable.
Kaia used to do the same thing. I got a mesh crib guard thing that went from top to bottom all the way around the crib. She would still get under the regular bumper pad so this thing worked great. I would send it to you, but it's on the way to Meredith as Emma is doing the same thing! It was well worth it because many times I was worried she'd break her legs. She would try and flip over in that position and completely freak out.
Can we say " Diaper wedgie?"
OMG sweet girl, pull yourself up there! That can't be comfy! LOL
She'll just move the bumper pad and stick her feet out anyway!
Cute blankie ;o)
Thanks for the advice on the mesh crib all! I'll look into it.
I find Amanda like that sometimes too, never Kara though, maybe because her thighs are too large. tee hee.
The mesh sounds pretty neat.
Post a Comment