CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Our week in pictures

I'll have to remember to duplicate this art project next time Hope wants to paint her own fingernails.
The neighbor's broken window
There's more than one way to sweep the floors
Did I mention that Ava can hold and suck her own lollipop now? And did I mention she is drinking water and any other liquid out of a STRAW without gagging or choking?! (She had her first sip of Coke today)
I'm not sure how safe it is for Jude to push Ava around in the baby doll stroller but it sure is cute. At least it's low to the ground.....right?
Hope getting Daddy all to herself after the boys' soccer practice
Hmmmm. Maybe this is why they wanted to homeschool so badly?
Is that a cockroach?????

John's first day as a soccer coach. Isn't he cute?
I wonder how much more we can cram into this Pod?
Liesel was crying one morning last week. Upon investigation, I learned she was missing her teacher from last year.....terribly. I emailed Mrs. Stone and asked if we could come up for a visit. Liesel really came out of her shell last year, and seemed to gain a lot of confidence in herself. I have Mrs. Stone to thank.
Mommy-Daughter night. When we get the chance we always go out for sushi. I love that my 8 year old craves seaweed salad. Mmmmmmm.
Her first strawberry frapuccino. Mmmm-mmmm.
Who is this stranger in my house?
Hope thinks she is "doing school" by making funny faces on her magnetic board. I give her an A+ for creativity.

3 comments:

jennifer... said...

Good pictures of beautiful Leisel.  I'll bet your Mom-daughter nights out with her are spent "hearing each others' hearts", huh?  Better yet, you two are such dittos of each other, you probably don't even need words!:)

Dalene said...

Great story a/b the window and mulching!

kirsten said...

My boys love strawberry frapaccinos too!