We were determined to celebrate big even in the midst of the chaos of packing and getting the house ready to sell. Here is Jude pretending to blow out the candles. I always video the singing and the candle blowing, and then I make the kids pretend to blow again for a still shot so we don't have to light the candles again. Anyone else do that?Here he's licking the icing off the robot cake decoration. I love that he had icing all over his face and either didn't know or didn't care.
We took the kids, their cousin Evi, our neighbor Anna, and best friend Michael to the pool. Ava was having her own fun with Aunt Marlita. There's Jude coming off the "big" slide.
As we were drying off and ready to head home, we discovered that Evi had never had one of Uncle John's famous towel swings. I think she liked it.
Then Anna wanted a turn.
And Michael.
I'm glad Jude wasn't too cool to get a Daddy-towel-swing at a public swimming pool.
It was a great day. I sure do love that boy!
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Birthday boy
Posted by The Urbans at 10:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That poor boy isn't even loved is he. Cause that is a store bought cake isn't it??? Bad momma, so what, you are busy packing...excuses, excuses!! ha ha
Happy birthday Poor Unloved boy!! (hee hee)
I can't believe it's been 7 years! Happy Birthday (as Sadie would say) Baby Jude. I still have the picture of Sadie when she got to hold "Baby" Jude for the first time. Time goes so fast.
Joshua wants to tell Jude "Happy Birthday!!!" Now they're the same age! Since we were pregnant together he's my easiest one to remember.
Cutie patootie! He's 7 ??? OHHH!!! give him a squeeze.
Post a Comment