Update***My sister just informed me that when you get to the site, the title of the project is "Save an Orphan with Down Syndrome", not Reece's Rainbow. Thanks to all of you who are willing to help out!"***
If you have been touched by Ava's adoption story, I would like to ask you to do me a favor. Reece's Rainbow has been entered into a contest to possibly win a large grant from American Express. They need a certain number of nominations in order to be considered. Will you follow
this link, click on Members Project, and nominate this project? So many lives have been saved through this ministry, imagine how this grant could help enrich the lives of so many more. It just takes a minute or two. These little cuties will thank you...... :)


2 comments:
I have really enjoyed "spending time" with your family. Ava truly has touched my life. Thank you for sharing your journey, feelings and life with so many. I did sign up and nominated for your project. Best of luck!
DONE:)
Post a Comment