CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 15, 2008

Extreme Makeover

Three weeks ago.....








And now.....Isn't she beautiful? Amazing what love can do....




19 comments:

Michelle said...

and so GIRLY too!! I love the pic that shows her little pinkys...they have the slight curve that many kids with DS get...beautiful. She looks glowingly delicious...you done good, Mom.

junglemama said...

Oh Charissa,

She is doing sooooo good! Her smile probably warms us the room!

Tim Rovenstine said...

Tell me you didn't use PHOTO SHOP or ADOBE to enhance these pictures. But I think I know this is for real.

Whitney said...

What a doll!!! She appears to be quite a little ham:) Charissa, she is so beautiful... not that you didn't already know that! She seems to have come alive. She was beautiful at the orphanage, but I now notice a sparkle in her eyes that wasn't there before. You, John and the kiddos are doing a great job!

Aubrie said...

The difference brings tears to my eyes.

Christina said...

She is so beautiful!

Jeremy and Melanie said...

ALWAYS PRECIOUS, but looking much healthier and happier now!
Melanie

Diane Davies said...

I have thought about you all a lot! Ava has such a light in her eyes now. I still want to meet you and now of course, Ava. I read Ava will be going to TLLH! That is so exciting!

Chelley said...

It really is amazing the change Ava is showing ALREADY and only 3 weeks.

I cant wait to see 3 months, 3 years

Shelley said...

Yes, she is beautiful!!!!! I so wish you lived closer so we could get a new photo of Ava & Xander.

Stephanie said...

wow, that's just amazing!!! she looks like a little princess now!!

Dave said...

She's doing great! And so much change in such a short amount of time. Can you imagine what a life-time of love will do?!
Gina

orphans4me said...

Isn't this just a visual picture of God's goodness!
Joy

Dolores said...

Ohhhh, so beautiful! What a gift you have been given! Good things are always worth all of the hard work and trials!
Dolores.

Anonymous said...

Charissa, can you please stop posting posts that make me cry? These pictures are just amazing. Ava is such a beautiful little girl and just glows now!

:)
Justine

Arturo, Lolis, Yrvin & Arlis said...

God is good and forever his mercy.
Only God can realize so extraordinary things, like his own holy heart puts in a heart of meat in his adopted children as you are.
I praise God, because we can see the real testimony of those that are the salt of this eart…The words do not express the feelings that flow in my on having known of so pretty testimony.
The family URBAN, I believe sincerely that they will be very blessed with the arrival of Ava Alina Grace, because my self have experienced the great heart and sensibility of these God's Angels (angelo = Envoy, Messenger). My sister Cristy is already 31 years old and have been for us an example of the communion that God wants to have with his children, she floods our house with the God's love and sometimes with words that come on behalf of the Lord very edifying and that encourage our spirit. They have big aptitudes and develop impressive capacities in the artistic area more than we can imagine.
Do not stop to share to her the Gospel, encourage and motivate in her development and capacities.
They are so sweet and tender that easily we give up in their weaknesses or lethargies, like all the children are in the habit of having.
It’s one more in home, with the difference that they have a specified mission on behalf of God, who is to explain the God's Love in their Christian family.
God continues guiding you, blessing and prospering abundant in all your decisions.
From Belgium:
Family NEUFORT

Arizona mom to eight said...

She is so beautiful and so lucky. I love seeing her grow stronger and healthier.

WheresMyAngels said...

Love that last pic with her head held up so high!!

Shawnie said...

Wow! I am blown away by the difference in the pictures! You really should give yourself a HUGE pat on the back (and a little chocolate, I say). She is gorgeous. Good luck with the feedings. Thank you for always posting honest information. It gives me a lot better perspective of what to expect and what to ask for at the orphanage. You are amazing, really.
Shawnie RR