CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 24, 2008

What a great brother


Look what I walked in the room to see today! Simeon is trying to teach Ava how to sit up. He is doing a great job. She was able to sit up for a little bit today without help before she toppled over. I got a cute video of that too. I'll post it later.

6 comments:

Christina said...

That truely is a remarkable young man! Tell him he is awesome!

Anonymous said...

I just love reading about your family and the milestones that Ava reaches each day. You can see how she has grown so much since she came into your family. God blessed all our lives with Ava.

Michelle said...

am I the only viewer who went "ohhhhhh" when she tipped over? LOL...I felt like I was right there trying to catch her. What a dollbaby her big brother is...she is going to grow up so loved.

Shelley said...

That is so cute! What a great big brother! With all your helpers, Miss Ava will be sitting up in no time.

Tell him to put Ava in a side sit position when she keeps trying to reach forward. That way, she will naturally go to her hands and knees....which is the next thing you will be working on in therapy! Maybe then you can avoid our issue with Xander...the Army crawl.

junglemama said...

What a great big brother. SHe is learning things so quickly!

WheresMyAngels said...

Simeon is a great teacher. I love how he knew to put her hands down to support her. Tell him "Great Job"