I can't believe this is the same girl we met less than 3 weeks ago. She is really a sweetheart, and changing so much every day! She first learned this trick when we were with Grandma and Pa-Paw at a mexican restaurant Friday night (unfortunately I didn't have my camera to capture it the first time). I'm sure the people around us didn't appreciate the accomplishment of throwing spoons as much as we did! If they only knew.....
Monday, February 11, 2008
Fun with a spoon
Posted by liesel at 1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Who would have ever imagined that a child playing with a spoon could be so precious?! It is crazy to think about how much her world has changed in just a few weeks. She is now surrounded by so much love amd joy:)
How precious! It is amazing to see how much she is changing.
This, Ava's Oma can hardly believe! Just 3 days ago she could not hold anything in her hands! I am amazed at what love can do! We are all for dropping noisy spoons, Ava! Keep up the good work! I can't wait to hear your comments next time you go out to someone who asks you to keep your pesky kid in line! Keep us informed!!
How cute is she! Just wait til it is a plate of food at a restaurant she decides to throw!! lol My Cheyenne was so very ornery at that age. But now she is my good one (meaning she needs the less attention out of all my kids, lol).
OMG she is SOOO cute! I can't wait to see all the amazing changes she makes over just the next few months. How exciting! She is so beautiful!
Hurray!! WTG Ava, that is a major milestone in my opinion. She looks so cute!!
what was that we discussed about THERAPISTS? Jude, you are the MAN! Charissa, I cant believe how well she is doing, and she looks SO good. Keep it up Urbans!
She is just to cute...and sounds she has her own cheerleaders.
Awesome. I hope you'll continue to keep us posted as she develops.
Gina
Jennifer asked...hasn't she held anything before? NO, I don't think so. Not that we ever saw anyway. We tried to work with her in Ukraine and we couldn't get her to grasp at all. So flipping the spoon is huge progress, I think!
Oh, how sweet. The video update is a blessing. I sure miss you and wish I were there to watch her grow. I'm so proud of you Charissa...Ava too.
Love, Tina
Post a Comment