CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 04, 2008

A picture for Christine


Christine asked for a photo of Ava in my coat....Now that I am looking at it, I realize why I got so many funny looks today. It does look pretty strange I admit but it kept us both nice and warm. She loves the sling carrier! I carried her all around town today to Embassy, to her medical exam, and to market, and in 3 taxis, and she never made a peep. In fact, she took a little nap while we shopped for souvenirs. What a sweet child she is.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Charissa,
Following your blog has been a very awesome experience. I am so happy for you, finally the blue envelope with all the paperwork. Have a safe flight home. My heart has been really touched following this journey. Email me, I have a blanket for her....
Lisa Adams

Chelley said...

Cute pic!!!!

junglemama said...

Thank you! You kind of look pregnant (in the most beautiful way). I have no doubt that Ava was safe and warm inside.

junglemama said...

If you don't mind me asking, from door to door how long will you have been gone?

Arizona mom to eight said...

Charissa,

That is a priceless photo, my word. I am so thrilled you are already on your way home, we look forward to hearing all about the trip home! God bless all of you!

Kris