CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Praying for Meredith


Remember Mike and Meredith? We met up with them in Kiev on the day of our SDA appointment and again on our way back home. Well here is Meredith with their two newly adopted children, Micah and Emma. Both children have Down Syndrome. I know some of you have followed her blog but for those of you who haven't kept up with them, I wanted to ask for your prayers for their family. Meredith is still in Ukraine. Tomorrow will be the last day of their 10 day waiting period. Mike returned home a week and a half ago, but Meredith has been in Ukraine away from her children since January 18!!! Please pray that they will be able to get passports and Visas for their children quickly so she can bring her sweet children home and their family can be reunited!! I know it's been a long and difficult process for their family, and they would appreciate your prayers for the last of the process and their return flight home. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oma and opa in Mexico are praying for this dear family. God is able to give them some miracles to get these sweet babies home soon! Thanks Charissa for keeping us in touch with others who are rescuing these wonderful children!

Christina said...

I am praying for them to get their visas and medicals done quickly so that they can get home. I can't wait to meet the new Cornish's in May!!!

junglemama said...

I have been following their blog. I will keep them in my prayers.