CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 22, 2008

A few of my favorite things....


I'm sure you can imagine how my heart pitter-pattered to see Hope walk out of her room wearing her baby monkey in her wrap (i.e. my scarf) yesterday. Shortly afterwards Liesel walked out too, carrying multiple "babies" in her wrap (my other scarf). I think I'll ask her to teach me how to do this, it may come in handy when the new baby comes (I still can't believe I am saying "when the baby comes", the Lord must really have a sense of humor).

Speaking of the new baby....Thanks to Christine, a fellow adoptive mom, for sharing a wonderful online refresher course for infant care. Since it's been awhile since I've had a newborn, some of these reminders might be helpful. Even if you don't need a newborn refresher course, you will want to take a look at these, I promise.

7 comments:

junglemama said...

Thanks for the mention! I went back and looked through these cartoons again, and I just think they are so funny!

WheresMyAngels said...

Hee Hee, loved the cartoons! But the one with the father throwing the baby, happens all the time. I see mean really doing that one and it makes me so mad. Hm, think my dh was one of them.

Cute pics. They want to be good mommies!! lol

So have you started looking for a double stroller yet? It took me forever to find one I loved. I remember driving three hours to get the perfect one. Then some drunk driver hit me and alhtough I was okay, my perfect stroller didn't make it thru. so I had to buy another kind. It was awful. the wheels fell off and I was a mile from home with two kids that didn't walk. So look for one carefully, it is never too early!! lol Wait, maybe it is too early. I forgot you could be carrying twins, so you might need a 3 seater.

Hee Hee, I'll quit before this gets deleted!! lol

Hugs And could these kids have a better momma! Nope, not a chance!

WheresMyAngels said...

I wish I could edit my post now, I meant "men" when I said "mean"

Shelley said...

Love the cartoons!

Dalene said...

What a funny link. Oh my goodness. And your girls? Cute!!!

Dolores said...

Your little girls are so sweet! Practicing to be mommies some day.
Dolores.

orphans4me said...

Charissa, so good to get somewhat caught up on your blog. The cartoons are too funny.
Joy