CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 11, 2008

Home sick, or homesick?

Three kids woke up this morning with headaches and sore throats. Unable to find the thermometer, and knowing there is a lot of junk going around , I took their word for it. Two of them I was pretty convinced are feeling bad (one is asleep on the couch, the other has a Rudolph nose), the third I'm not so sure. It's interesting to note though, that ever since we brought Ava home, some of them are asking if we can homeschool again. Hmmmm. I am starting to put two and two together.


Simeon, re-enacting a scene from Nacho Libre


Jude then had the idea to make pretend goggles out of Pediasure lids in an attempt to entertain Ava


Oreo cookies make good goggles too


And spoons....well.....


I don't think she looks too amused, do you?

8 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

Your kids are a hoot, what fun they are all having. Mine are all home sick too, only not quite as amusing as yours. lol

Arizona mom to eight said...

tee hee, no, not amused at all! LOL You children look like they love her to pieces. Meghan and Kara are giggling and playing right now. Aren't we lucky tohave these angels?

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful gang of children. They look like they would have me laughing for hours. Hope they are feeling better soon. It must be something going around all ovcer as Ashley is also home sick and we are catching it

Unknown said...

The spheres and circles I move in seem quite boring compared to your home. I've been watching your POST on You Tube, and still am overwhelmed, that means the water comes over the HELM of my ship and I loose control of the rudder.

Dalene said...

Hey...I think I'm Home sick. CUTE Post! Cute kids! Creative MOM!

orphans4me said...

Too funny. I love the pictures.
Joy

Nick said...

We got your blog info from Dave Daulton. We are a Christian family just beginning the adoption process, and are looking into Orphan's Hope, as well as some other agencies.

Would you mind contacting us to discuss? Our email is ncombs@carolina.rr.com. Thanks.

Sherri Sickafoose said...

Charissa,

I am totally amazed at your blog. I haven't had enough sleep since I've been home to even think about blogging. I am so happy to see how blessed you are with family and friends to encourage and help you. You story is inspiring to say the least. Please email me when you get a chance jsickafoose@kconline.com Maybe I gave it to you already. By the way, I have pics on my blog, but that is all for now.