
Taken by SHERRY BROWN/TULSA WORLD
My friend Tina surprised us with an interview with the Tulsa World the day after we arrived home with Ava. John just walked in the door with the Saturday paper, and you can read the article here. Hey! I just realized, it's our first family photo!
Saturday, February 09, 2008
This morning's paper
Posted by liesel at 6:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
What a great article....and a great family photo too!
Beautiful, beautiful family! And what an awesome article. I hope that reading about your family and your faith will inspire others to serve the Lord's children as you have! Have I mentioned how excited I am that Ava is home!?!
I love the picture! It was a great article. She is touching more lives everyday! You really glorified the Lord in what you said.
I found this site through a dear friend who has stomach cancer. Her struggles are many, but she has the Lord who has brougth her through all of this. She posted a blog on her blog about another couple who adopted two children from Viet Nam and it their blog was your blog. So it is amazing how God works. I have been following this for the past couple of weeks and it is an amazing story. I work with children with Downs and she is going to show you more love than you would ever imagine. Thanks for sharing your story with the rest of the world and thanks for letting us continue to see her grow. You are an amazing family. God Bless.
Oh, a peice of advice on the bouncy thing....keep it on the floor so if she falls out she does not have far to fall:-)
Great Article! What a welcome! FRAME IT.
Wonderful article! I love that you gave God all the glory, and the the Tulsa World printed it!
:)
Justine
Great article! And a great family picture!
What a beautiful article. You guys are awesome! Keep the pictures coming, I cannot wait to see how much she changes.
Shawnie RR
Post a Comment