CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Ava!

16 comments:

Shelley said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGEL GIRL!!!! I'm so glad you finally have a family that is celebrating your birth!!!!!
I can't wait to see all that you accomplish this year!

junglemama said...

Happy Birthday Ava! Your family is so beautiful Charissa!

Anonymous said...

Oma and Opa wish you a very real and special FIRST birthday celebrated with your new family. Wish we could have been there to give you a kiss. We love you and bless you,Ava Alina!

Christina said...

Happy Birthday sweet AVA!

Christina
RR Group

LIN said...

Happy Birthday to you, Ava Urban!!
Lin

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Ava!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th Birthday Ava!!!!!THAT VIDEO IS BEAUTIFUL OF YOUR FAMILY. JODY

amyl4 said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Little Ava!!
Amy

Anonymous said...

Oh what a beautiful baby! Happy Birthday to the sweet girl. The pictures are precious.

Chelley said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Little Ava!!


My how you have changed since coming home... You are blooming like a little flower

Whitney said...

Happy Birthday, Sweet Ava!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday princess
Charissa that was a beautiful video. So happy that she is celebrating this birthday and many more with her family. Hugs to you all.

Rita Andrews said...

HAPPY BIRHTDAY TO YOU....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS AVA
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

I am so happy you have a family to finally celebrate this awesome day of your birth. What a blessing you all will be to one another

Rita
RR

Valerie said...

Happy birthday beautiful girl! Your life is very, very much worth celebrating! How happy we are that you now have a family to celebrate it with!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't keep crying every evening (well not every) over this sweet girl. Great slide show.

Happy Birthday, Ava!!!!!!!
Love, Krissi and Family

4 princesses & then 1 prince said...

Hi. I've been following your story since the beginning of January through my brother & sister-in-law who are in Ukraine right now adopting a sweet little girl. I just have to tell you that I think you have a beautiful family. Any child would be blessed to have parents like yourselves. You are awe inspiring in your diligence to make the world a better place for a special little girl. Thank you for letting me enjoy your beautiful family through your blog. Happy birthday to precious little Ava. She is beautiful!