Regarding our incident last night, thank you all for your sharing your experiences with tooth injuries. I had no idea how common these things are and how resilient teeth can be. Anyway, it's so nice to know that my kids aren't the only ones who are clumsy risk-takers. Here are Sebastian and Hope, they play so nicely (sometimes). He adamantly denies pushing her off the bunk bed, and I believe him, because he tells the truth.
Several weeks ago, these two were "making cotton candy" in the bathroom. They filled the sink with water, colored pink with bubble gum flavored toothpaste, placed an entire roll of unraveled toilet paper in the sink, then took toothbrushes and swirled the "cotton candy" around and around until it looked like pink fluff on a toothbrush stick. Mmmmmm. That was the night the Dads were watching football babysitting while the Moms were out for coffee.
Thursday, February 28, 2008
The princess and the dragon
Posted by liesel at 9:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!! It cracked me up!!
What a hilarious story! ROFLOL!!! Jaden did something similar one time when he tried to build a reservoir in our bathroom by damming up the sink with toilet paper, and then turning the faucet on full blast. Oh what a MESS!
Aren't kids fun? Ü
Well I give them an A+ for great creativity. Hopefully you made the dads and cotton candy vendors clean up!!!
Too Cute
Wendy
This is so funny! I bet you had fun cleaning up the mess. :)
Post a Comment