CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

So many helpers....





8 comments:

Michelle said...

oh how sweet it is to be loved so tenderly....sigh...that last pic took my breath away...and the first one did too but for other reasons (skinny little legs, poor baby) She is thriving, beautiful, and SO precious.

Valerie said...

So sweet Charissa!!! She will never experience a shortage of love and affection in her life now! That last picture is stunning (not that I am surprised, she is a stunningly beautiful little girl)!

amyl4 said...

Ava IS Loved!!! What beautiful pictures of all of your children!
Amy

Rachel said...

Those pictures are precious! I especially love the smiling one.

Anonymous said...

Charissa thank you so much for sharing these pictures with us aunties. They are a beautiful gang of children. Ava is sucking up all that love and she deserves it.

Janell & Kenny said...

Hope is such a big girl now! My parents saw you in the paper last week. Mom opened up to the article began to read and it hit her BAMMMM "I know this family"! HA HA HA HA My bad I didn't tell them to stop in on the shower...never thought of it til they told me on tuesday.

Dolores said...

That last picture looks like she is signing! What a doll.
Dolores.

LIN said...

Your kids are so sweet!
Lin