CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Please keep our family in your prayers today. We are going through a difficult time. I don't know how to blog about it just yet, but I will in a few days. We know God is good, and we continue to praise Him even in hard times.

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I just wanted to de-lurk to say we will be praying for you and your beautiful family. I can't remember when I found your blog, and I can't explain how you have touched the hearts of our three children (they are 15,10 and 9yrs old.) I check my emails and blogs before they get up, and often they will ask how Ava is before they ask how I am! We have had so many discussions, about so many varied things which have been sparked off by your entries. I'm sorry to hear you are having a difficult time, I hope the cloud pass soon.

God bless you,
Samantha in the middle of England.

Terra said...

Charissa,
I am praying for you and your precious family. Please let me know if there is anything I can help with! Lots of love!

WheresMyAngels said...

Many , many prayers.

rachel said...

i am so sorry for whatever is hurting your family.
good thoughts and prayers...

best regards,

rachel

Amy said...

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you!

Amy

Unknown said...

And from the middle of Mexico, just happens that the Opa and Oma, know what you are facing, and we've wept, knowing your situation more fully. We used your case last night in a men's study, how difficult it is for some theologians to accept that pain is also part of the process...that can be good in the end.

Unknown said...

And from the middle of Mexico, just happens that the Opa and Oma, know what you are facing, and we've wept, knowing your situation more fully. We used your case last night in a men's study, how difficult it is for some theologians to accept that pain is also part of the process...that can be good in the end.

Unknown said...

And from the middle of Mexico, just happens that the Opa and Oma, know what you are facing, and we've wept, knowing your situation more fully. We used your case last night in a men's study, how difficult it is for some theologians to accept that pain is also part of the process...that can be good in the end.

Zack, Jenn and William said...

Praying.

rita from georgia said...

please let us know how we can pray. it is so disturbing. i have followed your journey and will continue to pray for u. hope your health (moms) is ok. rita

Jeremy and Melanie said...

Thank you for allowing us to petition the Lord on your behalf. We are doing so.

Melanie

4 princesses & then 1 prince said...

All you have to do is ask, no explainations needed...we will keep your family in our prayers.

Michelle said...

hey...wishing I could be there to give you a hug. Im so sorry about this, Charissa. You are so loved.
PS a package went out yesterday for Miss Ava, those videos I mentioned...I found 3 of them.

Bethany said...

Praying for your family Charissa during this difficult time. Just make sure you let everyone know it isn't something with Ava! :)

Anonymous said...

You will be in our prayers. I pray that God will surround you and your entire family with the love and Grace that he can show.

Anonymous said...

delurking from Australia to say that your family is in my prayers. you are an inpriational family and I love seeing ava and the rest of you family and the changes that your hearts and minds have helped Ava.
Peta

Anonymous said...

charissa--
you are in our thoughts and prayers. i am praying a specific prayer that the Lord laid on my heart today for you & your family. much love, dietitian in indiana

Kerri said...

Delurking here as well. I will pray for you and yours with all my might. I am heartsick to think about what might burden you. You have been a blessing in my life...a little message from God to me...everyday I read your blog.

May God continue to bless you and yours.

Kerri in KS

Anonymous said...

Still praying for you Charissa and family. You all have been a blessing to me as you share a slice of your life with us all. Your sense of humor and the amazing way your family sticks together and everyone shares in the joy and the pain and grows together, has been such an inspiration to me and my family.

Kelly S
RR

Anonymous said...

Delurking again to tell you what a wonderful blessing you are to my life and as I read so many others. My heart went out to you as soon as I read your post. I knew what happened. God is there taking care of it all. His mercy is upon you as you and your family go through this. My prayers will go to your family for a peace that only the Lord can give to you at this time.
Cheryl

Kristi said...

Praying for God to envelope you in his love like only he can do. He has a perfect plan. We are praying for you and thinking about you and knowing that God is in control.

~Kristi Beers

Anonymous said...

Charissa,

I've been reading your blog since you brought Ava home. Someone posted about your newest daughter on the DSIE group (Down Syndrome Info Exchange). I just praise God that he has allowed your family to "raise up" little Ava from her sad existence and give her a mommy and daddy, brothers and sisters, grandmas and grandpas, aunts and uncles and cousins, so many friends... and a whole new life! It is like a resurrection! I can see her coming to life in the pictures and videos that you post.

I think I know what you may be dealing with. A sweet online friend is also going through a difficult time. You totally accepted and embraced what you believed to be God's will for your family, and now you are confused, because suddenly things changed. Only God foreknew this all along, thus HIS PLAN has NOT CHANGED! Even though you are hurting now and will hurt for some time, His plan is still for you and John and your four precious children to keep loving on Ava with all your energy. She's got a LONG way to go yet, but she is ON HER WAY, thanks to you and the GRACE of GOD! And other dreams will be fulfilled in HIS time!

GOD's BEST!
Anna (mom to 9, young son w DS)

Chelley said...

praying for you and your beautiful family

Anonymous said...

Prayers from the LLH family...may peace and comfort be granted to your family.
Love,
Miss Kate

Anonymous said...

Big Hugs to you and your family!

Arizona mom to eight said...

Praying Charissa, our thoughts are with you right now.

Kris and Tom

Anonymous said...

My dear 'kids'
The Lord is merciful and gracious to those who's heart is centered on HIM. You have God's favor and He will not let you down. There is hope, and there is faith, and I have both of them right now for you within God's will. You are surrounded in prayer and I know you know that...I love you.Aunt Sharon

Dalene said...

Love You!