CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

The big bathtub

I've been bathing Ava in the kitchen sink but she has definitely outgrown it and gotten way to wiggly for it. Apparently they've stopped making those little bathtub seats because I haven't been able to find one....that is until I went garage sale-ing yesterday! I think she likes the kitchen sink better than the big bathtub. What do you think?



And how do you like the hairdo?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Probably be swimming by July 4th!

junglemama said...

What a sweet heart. Bless her heart.

markay714 said...

You old mean mommie! That's a sad picture you could sell there! I'll join John in guessing that she's going to be swimming before you know it, though.

Anonymous said...

You've got a real, live Kewpie doll there, with that little topknot! Maybe a rubber bathtub dolly would make the big tub more fun??

Susan in Ky

WheresMyAngels said...

Looks like a big question mark on her head!! lol

Love that video, look at her biting!

Dalene said...

That is just plum cute. I think you need to frame those three pictures and hang them up in your bathroom. She looks so healthy!

And by the way, while I love Ava eating in the prior video, I got a big kick out of watching Jude.

Anonymous said...

bummer!

I betcha soon she'll be squalling like that when you try to take her OUT of the tub!

-Robin