Oh Charissa Ava is so thriving in your family. I look at the pics of your trip to Ukraine and now....WOW what a difference just a short time makes...with a LOVING FOREVER family! Keep up the awesome job..
We'd LOVE to come over some time!! I'd love to get my hands on little Ava more than just in pics!! Were you a part of CHEER when you homeschooled? This is our first year and although it can be overwhelming at times we are LOVING it!!! I'd love to come over or have you over and share my coupon tricks w/you ;) Feel free to get my phone number from my mom or Amy :)
She is the cutest little cow girl I have ever seen, painted toes and all!!! She is absolutely thriving Charissa! It really is incredible what the love of a family can do!
6 comments:
Oh Charissa
Ava is so thriving in your family. I look at the pics of your trip to Ukraine and now....WOW what a difference just a short time makes...with a LOVING FOREVER family! Keep up the awesome job..
Rita
Her toes are just precious! I can't wait to see what Dennis' look like.
We'd LOVE to come over some time!! I'd love to get my hands on little Ava more than just in pics!! Were you a part of CHEER when you homeschooled? This is our first year and although it can be overwhelming at times we are LOVING it!!! I'd love to come over or have you over and share my coupon tricks w/you ;) Feel free to get my phone number from my mom or Amy :)
Oh, give me a home where the buffalo roam and the dear and the antelope play, where seldom is heard......
She definitely needs a cowgirl hat, Charissa!
:):):) karen s.
She is the cutest little cow girl I have ever seen, painted toes and all!!! She is absolutely thriving Charissa! It really is incredible what the love of a family can do!
Adorable! Love those tootsies!
Post a Comment