I grew up fishing and hunting with my father, we always went trout fishing in Colorado and would freeze enough to lasat the whole year. I can remember being in high school and having my boyfriend over. He about puked when he saw we ate fish with the heads still attached and then my sister wanted to impress him by first showing him how the eye blow up if you heat the fish in the microwave. Secondly, she chased him around with a fish head! Pretty entertaining stuff!! lol
3 comments:
All I can say is Ewwwe!
What is that nasty thing biting his finger?
I grew up fishing and hunting with my father, we always went trout fishing in Colorado and would freeze enough to lasat the whole year. I can remember being in high school and having my boyfriend over. He about puked when he saw we ate fish with the heads still attached and then my sister wanted to impress him by first showing him how the eye blow up if you heat the fish in the microwave. Secondly, she chased him around with a fish head! Pretty entertaining stuff!! lol
ICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment