CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 20, 2008

For a wedding gift one of my college roommates gave me a nice notebook. At the bridal shower she threw for me, each person present took a page and wrote something to me...a marriage wish, a blessing, a prayer (and of course the usual marriage humor and jokes). About the time I was getting married, I heard my dad mention how much he wished he had a record of where or how our family spent Christmas every year, that he wished he would have journaled more as a way to remember past events.

So back to my notebook. My wedding notebook has turned into a family journal, a record of important and sentimental family events. Every holiday, birth, vacation, birthday, or special moment, even funny things the kids have said has been recorded in this book and it has become such a treasure to me. I have kept it in a special hiding place so nobody could get to it and use it as drawing paper.

Apparently though, someone DID found it...and used it.

So why wasn't I mad? See for yourself.