CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wow, I got an award


The last time I got an award was in the second grade. I was hoping for the "longest hair" award but instead I got the "quiet mouse" award.

Today it is a blog award given to me by Christina at Kwisteena's Kwaziness (I like that blog name, don't you?)

The rules for this award are:
1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.
3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her/him the award itself.
4. The award winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of Arte y Pico blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. To show these rules.
I'm passing this on to:

My cousin Dalene at Fisherstine
My friend Terra at Schultheis Family News
My friend Michelle at Down Blogger 
My wonderful husband John at My Newest Daughter 
and my sister Marlita who just started a blog...yesterday in fact....at Counting My Blessings
Be sure you fill up her inbox with lots of messages!

Well that wasn't as hard as I  thought it was going to be. Thank you Christina. This guy Art or Arte or whoever started this "blog award" idea sure had a very clever way of internet advertising. If you are in need of a crocheted purse or shawl, be sure to check out his blog (or hers). :)

2 comments:

Christina said...

Your welcome! :)

Terra said...

Thanks for the award...I would give it right back to you, but I chose 5 other people to keep it going!