awww loook at her cute litte piggy tails!!! Must be nice laying in the sun........ not doing that here in Michigan yet. But the kids did put n their swimsuits and jump on the trampoline while the sprinkler was on... it was 65 degrees.
I love the pic of the kids laying out! How cute is that! Yesterday it was freezing here but today was nice. The girls and I walked on a trail, we saw a turtle, woodpecker, lizzard and bull frogs. WE also got to play basket ball outside!
Every one is observing pigtails,...uhmnnn I´ve heard of Pony Tails, but this knob of hair looks more like asparagus sprouts in spring Or maybe you could call it ginea pig tails. Or maybe it is a rabbit tail I´m seeing. It is cute. It is therapy, and it is SPRING.
5 comments:
awww loook at her cute litte piggy tails!!! Must be nice laying in the sun........ not doing that here in Michigan yet. But the kids did put n their swimsuits and jump on the trampoline while the sprinkler was on... it was 65 degrees.
I love the pic of the kids laying out! How cute is that! Yesterday it was freezing here but today was nice. The girls and I walked on a trail, we saw a turtle, woodpecker, lizzard and bull frogs. WE also got to play basket ball outside!
I love Ava's pig tails! Yeah for spring!
WOW! Cute pigtails! Those are some seriously fun pictures.
Every one is observing pigtails,...uhmnnn I´ve heard of Pony Tails, but this knob of hair looks more like asparagus sprouts in spring Or maybe you could call it ginea pig tails. Or maybe it is a rabbit tail I´m seeing. It is cute. It is therapy, and it is SPRING.
Post a Comment