CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 28, 2008

Don't be jealous ladies......

But yes, I am married to one of those guys who brings home flowers "just because". OK I'm not so special. The flowers are for me AND the girls to share.





And he brought home chocolates too!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, if these were the roses, what did the chocolates look like.

WheresMyAngels said...

He is so sweet!!I loved the post he wrote about you on his blog.

I just got off work from a long stressful day to find my dh spring cleaning! NOTHING makes me happier than him cleaning the house!! It doesn't happen often! lol He says it is cause the girls and I make such messes, he hates cleaning to know we will mess it all up again!! I might have to go out and buy him a tomato plant!! lol