CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

What we do at therapy.....



10 comments:

amyl4 said...

Oh Charissa,
I remember those days with Jimmy! They love mirrors thats for sure. I always had a full length mirror in my livingroom for Jimmy to look at himself, talk into....and now I have one for Caleb too. They love to look at themselves!!:)
Amy

Amy said...

Ava is doing so great!
Charissa - can you tell me what size of clothes she is wearing? Its hard to tell how big she is in the pictures!

Thx!
Amy

liesel said...

Amy, she is wearing 24m-2t now! When we first got her she was in 18 month clothes. She is really filling out!

Christina said...

She looks SO good! I remember a previous post you said you thought she might have alopecia...just wanted you to know my Kallie has it and if you would like any info I have let me know :)

Andrea Roberts said...

I bet seeing herself in the mirror is a real hoot for her!!! She is just gorgeous!!!

mom2four said...

Sent you another email, i need directions and your number :)

mom2four said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Ava is so adorable. Everyone is excited for you guys to come for my graduation cause they all want to meet sweet Ava !! Tell Simeon, Liesel, Jude, and Hope that I love and miss them !!
-Heather

Deb D. said...

Charissa:
It is amazing to see the little girl she is growing into. I noticed she was on her hands on a mat in one of these photos. I remember your post once when you shared how her touching a mat and placing weight on her hands and feet was very stressful for her. Now look at her! She is explosively blooming/blossoming before our eyes. What a joy to behold and to share with your family.

Deb D.

Dalene said...

I love to see Rach at work... Ava at play...God put you together!