CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Big brothers

What a blessing it is that each of my girls has at least one big brother to watch out for her. Hope was sad that she was too young for Vacation Bible School. Here is her brother offering his monkey mask that he made at VBS to his disappointed little sister. I had to run in and grab my camera when I saw him trying to tie it in the back. He didn't seem to notice that she was crying, because her nose was poking through the eye hole, so she couldn't see.

I wish I had had my camera earlier when I dropped Simeon off at soccer practice. He was the first one there, so he asked Hope if she would like to play soccer with him. I didn't get a picture of it, but I hope I will never forget the picture in my head of my little girl in her dress and fancy shoes playing soccer with her big brother.

1 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

Poor Hope, glad her brothers took care of her. I was upset that Aysha was too young for our VBS also :( She turned 4 a day after it was over.