When I was on the phone with my mom yesterday she asked me which one of my kids was crying in the background. I said, "Oh, that's not crying, that's Ava singing." She asked me to take a video of her granddaughter "singing".
Then earlier today when I posted the update about Ava and her fluid intake, along with her new interest in singing, I got 3 more requests for a video. So here is a video for you....Doesn't it seem like she is jamming to a beat that only she can hear? I think I foresee a musical career in her future. :)
Wednesday, July 16, 2008
Ava "singing" with a sippy cup microphone
Posted by liesel at 6:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

17 comments:
What a cutie!
that is soooo cute.
Too cute!
The other kids better look out. When Ava figures out how to get the words out, she will take over the rock band game. :)
ENCORE!!! ENCORE!!!! YAY AVA!!!
wow, I just can't believe how healthy she looks! Like a totally different child :)
How fun! It does seem like she's rocking to her own beat!
Cath
I liked that she hesitated a little when you put the camera up close. She doesn't like to preform.. I love you Ava, Keep singing, you have a beautiful voice! Hey, How's your news?
Charissa, Ava is just too cute!!!! She is looking so healthy and HAPPY!
Rita
Yea for Ava!!! Too cute :)
Yep, that was totally ROOOXANNE! I saw it clearly.
The girl's got rhythm! Ava keeps a perfect 4/4 beat!
And is that a dimple appearing in Ava's right cheek, when she smiles? I LOVE her cute little grin, complete with squinchy eyes and wrinkled up nose - she looks as if she is enormously amused when she graces you with that expression. Happy girl...
Best wishes from Susan in Ky
(missing my cousins from Ukraine!)
Ohh that is too stinkin cute! I love her little voice!
She has an awesome voice and moves too ;o)
She looks so beautiful and well, what a blessing she is!
Jonathan uses the same sippy cup, all the others gave him a hard time too.
June
she's been paying attention to Rock Band hasn't she?
How cute!
She's a doll!
~Julie
Post a Comment