CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Critters in my house!!

Yes, this bug IS as big as it appears!






What a cute little mouse Ava found!!










The kids and I thought we were SO funny buying a plastic mouse to scare all of our house guests this summer. Our house guests have all come and gone and not one of them fell for our joke! Did you???!!!

10 comments:

Rita Andrews said...

oh my...what fun they look like their having!!

Stop by my blog...I gave you an award!

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

I didn't fall for the mouse, however I use to breed mice to feed my snakes so I'm pretty good at telling which ones real and which ones aren't!

Shea said...

Yes, I fell for it lol. Believe it or not I took care of a little boy with a trach and on a vent at night. He was deaf, npo, 4 years old, etc. They let him play with a pet mouse(bit him all the time) and every critter they could find. Poor kiddo got salmonella and no one could figure out how. Dummies let him play with a turtle and did not wash his hands(he loved to suck his fingers). He spent 2 weeks at children's. Glad Ava's is not real. By the way, she is getting so pretty! All of your children are gorgeous.

Sarah Maples said...

Ok, so I didn't fall for the mouse BUT....my heart is still racing from the thought of finding that giant green thing anywhere near me. Especially with those jumping legs...EEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKK

Deb D. said...

Nope, didn't get me. :-)

Charissa - how are the hip helpers fitting Ava? Has she outgrown them yet, or are they getting too snug?

liesel said...

Deb, we've had to resort to putting TWO pairs of hip helpers on her at a time because she has managed to do the splits in just one! :) (My son Simeon's great idea), so I'm ever so thankful for the extra pairs. They are fitting well, with an extra one to grow into yet, thanks to you. Apparently they are supposed to be very snug so they should work for quite a while longer, even though she has gained TEN pounds!!

Janell & Kenny said...

yes i fell for it you finally got me. Tell Simeon I'm impressed his idea of 2 hip hugging shorts works! He rocks!
Maybe I fell for it b/c this morning Checkers had a mouse about the same size. Which Toby quickly snatched from her and has yet to return. UGH!
love and hugs, aunt Janell

Anonymous said...

Good Greif! I think the miracleGrow is having an effect on the bugs too! I have outdoor kiddos too, so I can relate but our grasshoppers are of the normal size, or maybe our California bugs are on the Hollywood diet! Brave daughter! You must not be a screamer.

Deb D. said...

Charissa:
Glad to hear the Hip Helpers are still fitting and serving Ava well and she still has the pair to grow into. Thanks for the update.

Ten pounds!! It is fabulous how all areas of her precious life and development are thriving! :-)

WheresMyAngels said...

No, didn't fall for it. Cause if I would of, you would of been in trouble for having a mouse on sweet Ava's tray! I HATE mice!! lol