Well my cheap weight loss plan is working, at least so far. I can't tell you how many times I resisted temptations in the last two days because I knew that Wednesday was coming.....the moment of truth.
By the way, I had a couple of comments about how brave I was to post my weight on my blog and I wanted to explain my rationale. I figure, people can hide their weight but they can't hide their fat rolls, (at least I had been trying to but couldn't), so as far as I was concerned my actual weight wasn't so much an issue as how I felt walking around the swimming pool. I know it probably seems weird, but I do so much better with accountability, I had great success last year with Weight Watchers but as soon as I met my weight goal I quit the meetings and the weight came right back on.
So here goes...Last week 154.8, today's weight 151.6...I lost 3.2 pounds!
John's weight last week...211.8, today's weight 208.6...he lost....OK that's weird, 3.2 pounds!
Let's hope this week is as good as last!
11 comments:
Way to go- brave woman!:)
Kayla
Wow reward yourself and go get you a Krispie Kreme...your dad
Congratulations! Don't get the Krispy Kreme....
I lost three pounds this last week too!!! Thanks to what I call The Mexican Diet...nausea, vomiting and diarrhea! That is definitely not the most fun way to lose weight, but after it is done there is at least that one little reward of shedding a few pounds. I think I would need to have the flu for a couple months to shed all that is needed though.
Lisa
Congrats! I agree, don't get the food! LOL That is what I have had to learn, not to reward weight loss with food. It's so SO easy to undo all the work we've done with just ONE meal. I am so happy for your first weeks results! Keep your eye on the goal! I think you said your goal was to loose 20lbs right? So now your down to 17!!! WOHOO! Keep up the awesome work!
Congrats. Keep up the good work.
Hey, I always post how I'm going to start a diet, but it never works, maybe I should post my weight like you too!
...yeah that probably still wouldn't help me!
Congratulations! Not an easy task!
Hey, I was forwarded a neat website and thought your kids would enjoy it. Here's the info.
"Take a look at HEMA's product page. HEMA is a Dutch department store. Just wait a couple of seconds and watch what happens.
Don't click on any of the products pictured - be sure you have your sound turned up.
This company has a sense of humour and a great computer programmer!"
I promise it is TOTALLY clean and so kid friendly. I think your dear ones will get a kick out of it.
http://producten.hema.nl/
Great job! Usually guys lose more weight faster, so kudos to you!
Well, you look great!
3 lbs a week is pretty great!
Way to go! Tomorrow, I have to get back on the scales as I have weigh in's on Tuesday's with a group of cyber friends in a support group. I skipped last week due to vacation. I ATE ALOT on vacation, so I know my weight is going to be up ALOT!
Post a Comment