These photos were taken by Ashley Ann Photography.
It was hard to pick my favorites to share, but here are a few of them.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Family Photos
Posted by liesel at 4:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
These photos were taken by Ashley Ann Photography.
It was hard to pick my favorites to share, but here are a few of them.
Posted by liesel at 4:47 PM
11 comments:
They are all beautiful! I can't wait to do that with when dennis comes home!
Those are great pictures. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the one of Jude by the railing. (Tell him the caramel rolls were amazing and he's missing out, btw.) I think in the silly picture Ava looks like the only sane one! :)
Beautiful pictures, Charissa.
Love the pictures!
Beautiful pictures! Charissa - You are your mom made over!!!! Just beautiful!!!
They turned out so well! Glad you figure out how to get the slide show on, I had never tried to do one.
Wow, those are gorgeous pictures, Charissa! My heart melted over that one of Ava smiling. Of course, Liesel and Hope are beauties in all of their pictures, too. And the boys....so handsome. You have the sweetest face, matched by the sweetest personality.
Well, hmmm, I'm obviously in a gushing mood, but those pictures are great!
Love ya! Jill
Wow, what a photogenic family! Not a bad shot in the bunch, and everyone looks just great - happy and handsome/pretty, and best of all, close to one another.
That full-face picture of Ava with the big smile and very alert expression in her beautiful blue eyes made my day (love that pink bow, too!). Thank you so much for sharing these beautiful pictures.
Susan in Ky
(where last week, my visiting young cousins from Ukraine, their folks and I visited horses, went to the playground, went to the movies ["Kit Kittridge..."], attended a children's festival at a historic site, waded in the creek, sailed toy boats, had a picnic, explored the woods, climbed on the rocks, collected fossils, saw crawdads, minnows, salamanders, water striders, butterflies, damselflies, deer tracks, a turkey buzzard, and discovered a warbler's nest with both parents and baby birds - all in 48 hours!)
Those are amazing pictures! Now, is it just me or has Ava grown? She used to look so tiny compared to Hope, but now, not so much!
Beautiful photos. Thanks for sharing. It is amazing how Ava lights up when the camera is on her. If the Ukrainians could see her now.
Precious pictures. It's good to do it when they are young. I have a hard time getting my kids to take pictures now that they are older.
Post a Comment