CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Date night catch-up....Jude's turn

We're doing catch-up since we haven't had date nights with the kids since returning from Ukraine. Bad Mommy! We're going youngest to oldest so today was Jude's day. (Ava won't count until she can actually appreciate date-night).



Dinner of choice...Cheesecake Factory. Let's just say he was more than a little disappointed to realize that there is nothing in there than even remotely resembles a "factory". I think he was expecting our cheesecake to come down on a conveyer belt through a waterfall of chocolate.







I think I could have enjoyed this slice of Godiva chocolate cheesecake a little more if it didn't cost $7.50!!!! Oh well, it's the memory that counts, right? (Oh, and so much for my diet by the way, huh?)














Our next stop, Ross. He wanted to buy a bathrobe, since he's never owned one and thought it would be a cool thing to have. His friend Michael wears one after all. Unfortunately nobody in Oklahoma sells bathrobes in July I don't think. So this t-shirt for $3.99 was a perfect replacement, since our next stop was.....


















The movie theatre...We saw Wall-E. Pretty cute....

He finished his special day off by losing a tooth! Let's hope the tooth fairy doesn't forget to pay a visit (again!) Of course, now I can blame it on mom-nesia!

5 comments:

Missy said...

Dinner at the cheesecake factory. I'm drooling at that thought! :) I love this tradition...your kids must feel very special on these outings.

Tim Rovenstine said...

Looks like places a person could pile on a few calories. How do you do it Charissa

Marlita said...

Maybe when I get back you can take me on a date to the Cheesecake Factory, and then you can take me shopping to Ross, and afterwards we can catch a chic flick, what do you say?
My poor kids get taken to Krispy Kreme for a free doughnut from the little Mexican man handing them out, and maybe a trip Wal-Mart to pick up milk and bread.

WheresMyAngels said...

Is he the only child that looks like you?? lol I just notice the rest look just like your husband. Except maybe Hope.

Cheesecake factory! Mmmmmmmmm can I go next Mommy?? lol

Robin said...

you look just like Hope in that last picture