My kids have watched this YouTube video over and over. I have to admit, it is pretty cute. I thought my fellow bloggers might enjoy some entertainment this Friday. Enjoy!
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My kids have watched this YouTube video over and over. I have to admit, it is pretty cute. I thought my fellow bloggers might enjoy some entertainment this Friday. Enjoy!
Posted by liesel at 8:12 AM
5 comments:
Thanks for the Friday entertainment!
Strange....I had a math teacher that used to talk this exact same way.
That is too cute! On You Tube, try "Charlie Bit Me" - it is the cutest video ever! Have a fun weekend :o)
Michelle
That's so funny! Thanks for sharing. I saw the "Charlie Bit Me" Michelle mentioned. It's cute too.
Catherine
That is too funny. My girls thought that was my nephew as he talks just like that. lol
NOT FUNNY. That was funny. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment