CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It's so fun to be a girl

Liesel and I prayed for 2 years for a girl to move into the neighborhood. We have a plethora of boys around here. So imagine our excitement when this little girl knocked on our door last fall saying that she had just moved into the neighborhood and was wondering if our daughter could play. I'm sure you've seen her in so many of our family pictures. What an answer to prayer Anna has been for my Liesel!

Here we are shopping at....The Dollar Jewelry Store! Did you ever know there was such a thing? Too bad I'm not a jewelry person, I could have gone crazy! Aren't their Dollar headbands cute though?


Then they decided to trade just one shoe. Gosh, I love little girls!

5 comments:

little dalene said...

WHERE is this Dollar Jewelry Store???

Dalene said...

They're adorable!! My #2 also has a good friend who is our next door neighbor, and her family is a blessing to say the least!

Anonymous said...

Where is this dollar jewelry store? I want to know like little dalene.

liesel said...

Right next to Target on 71st St.

mom2four said...

awww, how fun! Gotta loves those girlies :)