CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Wednesday weigh-in week 2

Start weight 154.8

Last week 151.6
Today 150.2 (lost 1.4 pounds this week...4.6 total)

John-----well, let's just say I think he might have dropped out of our weight loss program. He wouldn't tell me his weight this morning! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for Charissa! I'm cheering you on, girl! :)

Christina said...

You go girl! Your doing awesome!!!!! Now kick hubby's but and get him going again!

Anonymous said...

Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

1 glass of Mexican water that has sit for 1 week will give you Moctezuma's revenge, and you can loose weight real easy...

Robin said...

congratulations. maybe I should join you so i can loose some weight in time for my wedding.

WheresMyAngels said...

Oh you lucky girl!

I put on almost 10 pounds, i even had to take my weight loss ticker off my blog! Oh I need to get back on track :(

WheresMyAngels said...

Tell your father to send me some of that water. If that wasn't your father posting, I still sure he could get me some!! lol

Maybe I should have my parents bring back water from Mexico instead of vanilla next time. Course I would have to plan for a week off of work also for that weight loss. lol

Me said...

WTG! That's awesome. you need to spill some of your secrets!