CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I love family!

I don't get the in-law jokes, maybe because I have such great in-laws. We loved having Janell, Jeremy and Heather visit us for a few days. I'm so thankful to have bigger cousins that are great role models for my kids to look up to. Thanks guys for coming. And with gas prices so high, I am especially honored that you made the long trip down here.
I like your shirt, Heather.


And Jeremy, I liked your late night singing. You didn't think anybody was listening, did ya? :)



And Janell and Heather, thanks for being such great sports by putting Target bags over your heads with me while shopping without umbrellas on a rainy evening. Not only did we keep our heads dry, but we made some great memories in the process.

1 comments:

Janell & Kenny said...

Thanks for being such an awesome hostess...we loved the oven baked pancakes and morning coffee and great conversations! We love all of you and think your family is inspiring and wonderful! Even if you do make brown recluse spiders pets for a day and baby toads and snails!! LOL! The bags on our heads was a great idea and all the looks we got was priceless! love to all...Janell