
Make an on-line slide show at www.OneTrueMedia.com
I hope you're not getting tired of Ava videos. This was so cute I had to post it. She is just now starting to put food in her mouth, just to taste it, ever so briefly. This is a great step towards self feeding so I told the kids to really praise her when she does it. I wanted to video it tonight because I LOVE LOVE LOVE how she responds to everyone cheering for her. And I found it equally as cute to hear Hope in the background saying, "Yay, Munga". I have no idea what Munga means but she makes up the funniest words off the cuff, and I always seem to catch them on video. Remember "Pepekino Bunny" in this video?
14 comments:
Got my day off with a laugh. I love how Ava's size is looking more like her age. She has grown so much. What is the difference in weight/height since she came home?
Could it be "pet the cute litte bunny" all in one word?
LOL...LOVE it!!! WTG Ava! She is growing and progressing in leaps and bounds!
Kaia is HUGE on praise too, so that was a big motivator for her to do something.
"As-tu mangé? means eat in French. "Mange" is the loving form of that, as in "eat, sweetheart"
So where is she learning French? SO cute.
oh, and pequeño is Spanish for Little...pequeño bunny is "the little bunny"...does she watch Dora?
I never get tired of Ava videos. Keep 'em coming. She is doing so great!!!
Gina
Adorable!! Ava has changed so much and it's amazing to see how much she is doing. I love how she responds to her brothers and sisters! Precious!
I know how she feels. My family cheers for me like that too when I lick a cracker. They call me Munga too...totally understand.
That is awesome! Yes, I do remember the Pepekino Bunny - lol! We emailed about that a while back, and I thought it was so stinkin' cute! It is AMAZING to see where Ava was in that video with Hope and then in the one from today...so awesome!
Your email is bouncing to my spam folder, u might want to check to see if mine did too, I wrote back so we can meet!!! :)
BTW< you go Ava!!!
so she is allowed to taste food but not eat it? I didn't watch the video since I'm at work, maybe I'm wrong. I don't understand how anyone could just taste! If it tasted good I'd have to eat it!
Never tire of the videos!! Keep them coming. Helps us to feel even more a part of things.
Charissa, it's so great to see Ava's progress. Funny thing is that Caleb LOVES his little kiddie pool and is starting to really enjoy his baths (still not getting his hair washed, however) We saw a picture of him at the orphanage standing in a kiddie pool so he had some experience.
Joy
Those videos are precious. Ava didn't know that she was going to be a big celebrity when she came to the USA. We still clap and act crazy when Ashlyn does something new and she is almost 9 years old. I love the video of Hope rubbing her hands over the textures in the book. What an awesome sister!
That is just too cute for words!! I never tire of any of your videos!
Post a Comment