CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

PEACH FUZZ!!!!!!

Does anybody else see it?? I noticed when I kissed her bald spot last night that it felt a little prickly. Upon further examination this morning, I saw it....just a tiny little spot, but it's growing! My little girl is growing hair!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! Hooray for Ava!

Leah Spring said...

I see it! I see it! HOORAY!!! Now, I don't remember. Are you doing steroid creme on her head, or nothing. (I usually remember stuff like this, sorry.) I wonder if it's just growing on it's own now that she has a life that involves more than a crib, or if the cream (that is, if you're using it.) is helping? I guess it doesn't really matter, does it? LOL I'm so thrilled that she's growing hair. I'm praying it keeps growing!!!

markay714 said...

That is great news! Glad to hear it. Now, get those pictures of the signing!

Michelle said...

Yay for Ava! She is such a cutie pie :o)

Anonymous said...

There is nothing this girl can't do. yea Ava!

Dalene said...

THAT will be a real blessing for sweet Ava. I'm going to start praying for her hair. Why Not? She's a miracle baby.

WheresMyAngels said...

Woo Hoo!

Bethany said...

Woo hoo! I guess I should have read this before I asked on the other thread! LOL Keep it up!