CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Scrabble Natural

Liesel (8 yrs old) and I like to play Scrabble together. It's best to wait until "somebody" is in bed or preoccupied with something else, 'cause it's not so fun to play with a 3-year-old. This last time we decided to give Hope her own tiles to let her feel like she was playing too. I told her she could have the bottom row. I think she'll be playing with us for real in no time!

6 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

I love scrabble, only my husband is such a bad speller, I always win. Yes, I know I am bad, too but he is much worst.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to tell you how much I LOVE your family photos! They are so good. Can't wait to see the rest.

Anonymous said...

That picture you have today with Hope sitting next to Ava has commercial value. The expressions on both faces is worth a lot here in Mexico

jennifer... said...

Wow, that's pretty good.  I never really liked scrabble, always just kind of "endurd it".

Rebecca Rovenstine said...

That is my favorite game! I don't like to brag, but no one can beat me that I've ever played with. haha.

ps. I totally got caught looking at your blog during work! I'm terrible at hiding things. I just got caught looking at Dalene's 5 minutes ago.

little dalene said...

Becca is lying! My great grandma is almost 90 and can kick anyone's butt. That's going to be Hope someday! :)