Rachel, Ava'a OT, handed her a bowl of pudding and a spoon to see what she would do with it last week. I was shocked to see that she put it right in her mouth!! I had never even thought to attempt that yet, as I wouldn't have expected her to "get it" yet. But she gets it!! Look.....I LOVE how her sister is always right beside her cheering her on in every new accomplishment.
Monday, July 21, 2008
More feeding progress
Posted by liesel at 2:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 comments:
wow, she is just making such progress in leaps and bounds!!
Wow, that is SOO great!! She is surprising you at every turn and I have a feeling she is just going to keep at it full steam ahead :)
Kelly S
I don't see anymore of those translating tools on the right, but I do hope the Minister of Public Health of the Ukraine has access to these before and after video clips, and help the entire Eastern European Union to advance social changes in the institutions of those deprived of primarily family relationships.
That's great to see, Charissa! From what I have learned, let her do that which you think she may not be ready for...you'll be surprised :o) I wish I would have done more of that! I wonder if she would like popsicles or pudding pops with the way she was holding the spoon and licking it in addition to spoon feeding? Just a thought :o) Hope is so adorable too...I love the way you just let your kids be kids :o)
That is so cute! This girl just keeps on catching on. I love the cheering section too.:)
Kayla
Yay Ava! I just watched the video with my son and he zoomed his face up to the screen and said, "Aww, good job girl!" :)
Bravo Ava! Bravo Rachel!
Great job Ava!!!!!!
Hope you ROCK as a big sister
Ava puts the rest of us to shame!
You go girl! (I said that in my girlfriend voice if that helps make it sound less gay).
Super job Ava!
She is doing so great!
Amy
yay for ava, hope and especially you!!
you do such a wonderful job with your family, i enjoy reading your blog so much!!
best,
rachel
Ok I LOVE Hope! What an awesome cheerleader for Ava! Ava is doing soo awesome!
Post a Comment