CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Just one of the kids

A couple of days ago I was trying to talk on the phone and I could hear that one of the kids had pushed the button on the phone in the other room and were breathing heavy into it. I called them one by one, "Hope, hang up the phone. Jude! Liesel? Who is on the phone???!!!" I walked around to see AVA holding the phone pushing buttons and breathing into it! Pretty exciting for the girl who coudnt even hold her own bottle a few months ago.

Just a little bit ago I kept hearing someone knocking on the window. It was bugging me, so again I started naming names: "Hope, stop that!......Hope! Stop knocking on the window." Hope said, "Mom, it isnt me, its Ava!"

(I apologize for my lack of apostrophes, my computer wont let me type them occasionally, kind of a pet peeve of mine).

2 comments:

ArtworkByRuth said...

LOL! Classic and Precious!

WheresMyAngels said...

Wait til she is walking, oh the trouble will so start!! lol