CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 31, 2008

How to grow hair

The question was asked, what has made Ava's hair grow?

The answer: We have been giving steroid treatments, a multivitamin and Omega 3 daily, massaging her scalp, giving her lots of kisses. And did I mention she has a little sister who prays every day, "Jesus, please make Ava's hair grow weally long so we can do bwaids and pigtails." Some combination of those things....is working.


Here is Hope, brushing and decorating Ava's hair, dreaming of being able to actually do something with it someday!

4 comments:

WheresMyAngels said...

Just hand Hope some Super Glue and yard, she can make some long hair.

Ava is so cute, that she could have her head shaved and she would still be a beautiful princess!

Bethany said...

Oh yay! Have the bald spots started filling in yet?

jennifer... said...

I lean toward the praying big sister!

Robin said...

that's just beyond precious. I loved the videos (playing catch up tonight) but this one made me cry