CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Car conversations

I love eavesdropping on car conversations. Tonight's went like this:

Liesel: "My sweet Ava, I love you so much."
Hope: "Liesel, she's not just yours, she's for all of us to share."

Yesterday's car conversation went like this:
Simeon: "Hey, guys, do you want to save up our money and all of us buy 'Rock Band'?" (a video game)
Liesel: "No, I'm saving up my money to buy a red van."
Me: "Liesel, why are you wanting to buy a van?"
Liesel: "So that I can have 5 kids someday."
Simeon: "No way am I driving a van, I'm going to drive a Lambourgini."
Jude: "I'm going to drive a Toyota...Mom, what's a Toyota?"
Hope: "When I grow up I'm going to have a pink sparkly car with kitty cats on it, and I'll have a special car seat so Ava can ride with me." (AAAWWWWW, she loves her sister!)

6 comments:

junglemama said...

Too precious!

Arizona mom to eight said...

That is so sweet, your children have their mommas loving heart!

Kris

Jester 6 said...

Too Funny! I'll be laughing everytime I get in my van. . .a Toyota. Tell Hope that she and Jude could probably share. I bet Toyota could make a pinky minivan.

Dawn said...

too funny. Kids are great. never a dull moment.

Unknown said...

We have a red van, maybe we can trade for Liesel's gold one, I know she will have her hearts desire someday.

Dolores said...

LOL, love it!!!
Dolores