We spent Father's Day on the lake. I don't know if it was our great sense of adventure or plain ol' lack of common sense that possessed us to take 5 kid out on a boat to attempt fishing and tubing.
The driver....
The navigator.....
The entertainer....
The kids had fun jumping off this rock into the water...
John and Liesel watching.....
....these crazy people jumping off cliffs.
Does this face have "sensory overload" written all over it (Not Ava's! Mine!)
The kids loved riding on "Big Bertha"
As we rode under a bridge, this baby bird fell into our boat. Hope and Liesel wanted to be his mommy and take him home. We weren't sure what to do with it. The kids didn't like John's suggestion of putting him in the lake to see if he could swim. We drove him over to a rock and left him there hoping that his mommy would be able to find him there. :(
Ava REALLY missed her crib, but this was as good as we could do for naptime.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Father's Day
Posted by liesel at 8:40 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
It looks like you guys had a fun time. Happy Fathers Day John!
Wow, what fun! Still, the bravest most patient parents I know.
Lovely Pics! I like the nap one the best! Happy Father's Day!
I think the people that made this lake would be happy to see your blog
John is bad! I remember my father throwing my dog into the Missouri river to see how well he could swim!! lol But he was able to swim!! lol
Looks like a wonderful day!
WOW!!
That looks....fun? Hee Hee.
You truly have a sense of adventure. Steve LOVES spending the day at the lake...I endure it.
Post a Comment