CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Have you seen this?

I love this YouTube video. I am amazed at this guy. I don't know if it's his travels all over the world that I'm so impressed with or his ability to get complete strangers to do a goofy dance with him.

I realized after watching this how many parts of the world I have NOT seen. I think I'm missing out. Who is Matt anyway?!

5 comments:

Robin said...

I don't know why but that made me cry. I need help

Am I crazy or did it look like the crabs at Christmas Island were dancing too?

Robin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dave said...

I LOVE this!
Gina

Anonymous said...

That was so cool!

I experienced that in Mexico - in the church especially. If you go up front and dance everyone comes with you! :)

Kathy and Matt said...

Loved this video!

They just had an article about it in the Mpls Star Tribune. The girl singing is from Mpls. Here's a link that explains a bit about who Matt is:
http://www.startribune.com/entertainment/music/23274364.html?location_refer=$urlTrackSectionName

Thanks for sharing!