CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Use Abortion To Eliminate Problems

That is the title of the article I read yesterday. The article states that pregnant women should avoid alcohol and get prenatal care in order to avoid health issues in their children. Those who know their child will have a disability should use abortion to eliminate burdening their families and society.
"Nature already causes many such babies to be miscarried. We need only supplement this natural process to avoid the problems of autistic children, Down syndrome babies, etc. Such children may otherwise result in extreme hardship for both parent and child and even tear families apart."

I also saw this video on YouTube yesterday. How ironic. I have a feeling the families of these two individuals would disagree with the previous article.


To read the article, CLICK HERE.

10 comments:

grammygwen said...

I hate reading articles like that.I thank God for the two years that I had with my grand daughter Chloe (ds) before HE took her home to be with HIM.She changed my life forever.I am waiting with open arms for my daughter(Kristy Newbold) and Rick to bring my new grand babies home from Ukraine, both with Down Syndrome.
I have seen other videos of couples with down syndrome getting married and it always makes me cry tears of happiness.
I always enjoy the family updates. God Bless. Gwen

Jester 6 said...

Love the video. Are you ready for that to be Ava in another 20 years? :)

Anonymous said...

You know some people can just be stupid. And we shouldn't let their ignorance determine how we look at a situation. We should look at it as the creator of the universe looks at it. That each of these lives' was created to be loved. Thanks for sharing the video. See like I said yesterday Xander and Ava could get married.

kirsten said...

"famous star of my love" how precious is that!!! absolutely loved the video!
kirsten.

Andrea Roberts said...

Charissa, send me that article. ---Andrea

Dalene said...

I think the full documentary they are selling would be great.

June Berger said...

I love the video! Oh my gosh, isn't that what any loving parent would want for their child? Someone to love them and be friends with them. They are precious in God's eyes! And how blessed are we to be entrusted by God with such perfection!

Anonymous said...

I love that video so much. That's so sweet. Ava should marry Xander!

Carson said...

That article is very upsetting but I am left to believe that we need to pray for that man. My daughter, Ellie, was adopted from Russia and her birth mom drank during pregnancy. Aside from the fact that she is very small (48 inches tall and 50 lbs. at age 10), she is just fine, does well in school and has great judgment. Before Ellie was born, her birth mom had one daughter, then two "deaths from pregnancy." Does that mean miscarriage? Abortion? We'll never know. I'm just glad Ellie (Ludmila) was allowed to be born because she is a continual blessing! Shannon from SD

junglemama said...

That was just beautiful! Thanks Charissa! I can imagine that being Ava someday!