CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

My Birthday Cake

I bet you've never seen a birthday cake quite like this before. Here is how it's made:

Place a once-melted, now frozen Hershey bar on a plate (purchased with a 10 year old boy's own allowance money). Sprinkle chocolate chips all around it. Put cinnamon graham crackers on top of the chocolate chips, then top each piece with Braum's fancy whipped cream. Mmmmmmm. I love kids.

8 comments:

Pan Cratius said...

I think I would like that dessert

Shelley said...

Mmmmmmm....that's my kind of cake!!!

Rhonda said...

Looks delicious!! And happy birthday! Your family looks like they know how to have fun!!!

Dalene said...

Oh my goodness! Happy Birthday! I know how old you are.... Hey..do you want to run a marathon with me for our 40th? Still time to train!

Jester 6 said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Jill Rude said...

Happy Birtday, Charissa June!!

The Spicer Family said...

You posted that for me, didn't you Charissa! I almost feel better. By the way, I'll be turning 40 in mid-August and I'm expecting a cake.....tapping foot on floor....

Happy Birthday, sweet friend!!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday!!!! That cake looks like the most delicious cake I've ever seen! Hope you had a wonderful day, Charissa!

Hugs,
Michelle