Adoption has brought our way more blessings than I can even keep track of......one of them being a family picture session GIVEN to us by a professional photographer who happens to go to our church. We didn't know her, and she didn't know us, but adoption is dear to her heart, and when she learned of our adoption she offered to take our family photos for FREE.
What is funny, is that we had recently attended a wedding, and had seen this lady at work, I remember being so impressed with her, and seeing the wedding pictures afterwards...WOW. I didn't even realize it was the same photographer until she sent me the link this morning with our very own FAMILY PHOTOS on them.
Only a few are available as of yet, I am sure she took at least 250!!! If you want to take a peek a few of them are on her blog. I think she did an AMAZING job, especially considering there were 5 kids she had to get to cooperate. Thank you Ashley for one of the best gifts a family could ever ask for!!!
CLICK HERE for a preview
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Family pictures
Posted by liesel at 11:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
24 comments:
WOW!....what STUNNING pictures. I don't know how you're going to choose! I would love to have a professional shoot done of our family.....but it's soooo expensive and DH is just as happy with a sears portrait. ick.
Isn't she amazing?! She did my brother-in-law's wedding and took some adorable pics of Kylan. I tried to book her for Ky's 2 year old pics, but she was already full. :( Sad for me. Hopefully she'll be able to fit us in when the new baby arrives. I love your pictures. What a beautiful family!!
Wow, I like her style. Good job Urbans and good job Ashley!
Ashley Ann does have the knack. I bet this is good advertisement for her. HEY, Charissa, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TODAY, ALL DAY!!
Beautiful pictures! She did an amazing job! What a treasure to hold onto forever!
wow, I love them all! Your family is so beautiful and obviously in love with each other. so awesome. She did an amazing job of showing ya'll's tender side and your silly side.
and is it me or do your second son and Ava share the same eyes?
I LOVE these pictures. This lady did an amazing job. You have such a beautiful family.
~Allison
McCalla, AL
Charissa,
Not only did we have our family photos taken on the same day, but our family wore brown too(except we mixed it with blue instead of pink..lol). The pictures are wonderful! I can't wait to see which ones you choose!
PS. I think Allison that commented above me from AL is my sister! lol
Beautiful! I still say Ava looks like she was meant to be in your family. She just took a little detour getting there. God is so amazing! What a blessing for your family to have all these wonderful portraits!
Dolores
Charissa-
What beautiful photos! I have to say that all your kiddos are so beautiful! But, the picture of Ava - WOW! She has come so far - you can see it in this picture! She just looks so happy!
Wonderful!
Amy
Those are amazing. Thanks for sharing.
i LOVE those pics and wish she lived closer to me! please feel free to contact me anytime. I haven't worked in a while but I may still have some sort of tidbit. I'm going to a visual/vestibular course at the end of July so maybe I'll get some new insight for you then! thanks for your comment on my blog!
Happy Birthday Charissa...You didn't post today the 25th...you must be celebrating! Jeremy was the one to remind me today is your birthday...so he sends best wishes too! Love and hugs
Beautiful!!!!!!
Beautiful!!!!
Wow! What a great looking family. Loved all her pictures!
Rhonda
Your family is beautiful. The pictures are wonderful. She did a terrific job.
Martha Spahr (RR)
LOVE THOSE! It's funny, I went looking for a house when my mom was house hunting and we looked at their house. I've been trying to get booked with her for a while now...but because of their new baby it just hasn't worked out but I love her work! Amazing picture I must say!!!
Wow...you all are SO sweet! Charissa, thank you for the kind words on the post. It was my honor to photograph your incredible family. Your kids are so great!
Wow Charissa. Those are simply BEAUTFIUL! I just have to make the comment that Ava looks like she came out your womb! I suppose it is the blue eyes and blonde hair. You guys are absolutely stunning!
OMG those are beautiful!! And this is going to sound so bad {only because I'm always looking for Ava}, but I just realized how incredibly handsome your boys are!! LOL
The pictures are simply AMAZING!
The family pictures are amazing!
WOW! Beautiful pictures...your family is so precious! Charissa, you look just like your mom - stunning! The kids are gorgeous! I'm getting all caught up as the twins and I have been camping with their Girl Scout troop since Wednesday! Great pics!
Hugs,
Michelle
Post a Comment